Inomec was established in 2008 and was acquired by Integer in 2020.
Integer® Holdings Corporation (NYSE:ITGR) is one of the largest medical device outsource (MDO) manufacturers in the world serving the cardiac, neuromodulation, vascular and portable medical markets. The company provides innovative, high-quality technologies and manufacturing to Medical Device OEM’s to enhance the lives of patients worldwide. In addition, it develops batteries for high-end niche applications in energy, military, and environmental markets. Greatbatch Medical®, Lake Region Medical® and Electrochem® comprise the company’s brands.
Our story is one filled with 80 years of industry-changing innovations and exemplary manufacturing. It’s a legacy we are proud of as we continue to provide customers with unparalleled expertise, innovation and manufacturing excellence. We are guided by our values of Innovation, Collaboration, Inclusion, Candor, Integrity, and Customer.
Our site is ISO 9001: 13485 certified for the development and manufacturing of medical devices from the Standards Institute of Israel and has adopted many other quality processes.
- Laparoscopy, miniature robots and delivery systems
- Catheters and medical devices for brain and head surgery
- Devices for ophthalmic surgery
- Gynecology devices
- Emergency and trauma medicine devices
- Gastrology devices
- Delivery systems and catheters for cardiovascular functions
- Imaging devices
- Respiratory system devices
- Devices for sleep medicine
- Devices for cosmetic and aesthetic medicine
- Accurate automated urine output measurement
- Electronic and mechanical development and engineering
- Implementation of verification and validation (V&V) processes
- Transfer to production
- Assembly and clinical manufacturing in a clean room
- Clinical batches manufacturing
- Laser welding in and outside the clean room
- Manufacture of prototypes and functional demonstrators
- Quality control and documentation for medical devices
- Building a production file and a clinical product file